A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Tuesday, April 25, 2006

THis SoNg SpEciAllY for u!! "OnlY U" --My FRen =p

I HaVe SpEnd HoUrs N HOurs
sEaRchINg the WEbsIte
FinDing A SpeCIal SoNg
fOr the SpEcial U!
"OnLY U" ... =)

FiNally I FoUNd it!! ... =>

PlEaSe CliCk THis SONg
N PAy AtteNTIOn to The LyrICS ... =)

Its EMpHasis the IMpoRTance
of OUr FriENdSHIp ... "OnLy U" ... =>


PS: It MAy tAke Some tImE to LoaD ...
But PLease B PatienCE as
GOOD thINGs R WorTH the waIT !
N PATIence is VirTUE ... =)


PPSS:: I HOpe tHat tHis SOng
HAs maKe U haPPy
as It MAkes MinE ...
N If U wANts to ListEN to THis SOng again,
U R alWAys mOst wELcome to Click THis SOng ONce MOre!
SpeciALly FoR "OnLy U" !! ... =>


PPPSSS::: If U WAnt TO BriGHten UR OthEr FreNS' DAy
oR ThinK THat UR OtHer FrENs mAy Like tHIs SOng tOO,
U CAn fORwaRd mY BLoG aDDRess to tHEm!!
All FrENs R WelCOme!! "OnlY U" !
'THere R nO StrANgers in THis woRld,
ONly FrIEnds Who NEver SAy HI!' ... =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home