A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Grab This Chance Now! An Opportunity Not to be Missed!

Remember that time i mentioned in my previous post that I had been to Mr John Gray's seminar before? (Mr John Gray is the guru in understanding the differences in human behaviour between men and women, and he is the author of the series "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus").

He is back in Singapore again!!!

This is a rare chance and opportunity for you to learn from the man himself and understand opposite sex better.

It will definitely improves your relationships - from family, friends, colleagues, bosses and of cos, your lover.

So if you always have this question, "how come he or she behaves in such a way, or i just cant understand he or she?" This is a very good chance for you to increase your general knowledge and the next time, instead of asking yourself, "how come like this n like that", you will say, "oh, i understand why he or she behaves like this, because ... ...".

So if you always find that you have trouble communicating and understanding the opposite sex, or you have a burning question to ask Mr. John Gray for advice, this is a fantastic chance not to be missed!!

The details of the seminar is as follows: -

Date: September 30th, 2006

Time: 6pm to 10pm

Venue: Singapore Expo

Price: 3 seating categories with different prices - platinum, gold and general


Please note that generally speaking, there is this norm for seminars whereby the earlier you book, the cheaper it is. The closer to the date of the event, the higher it is.

So please dont think too much and ACT FAST!!

For those of you who are attached or married, it will be good for you to bring your lover along as it will be very educational and enriching for both of you =>

For those who are single and available, you can ask your friends to go along with you so that it will benefit all of you =>

Good things are worth to share =>

Please click here for the details of the seminar or you also can send an email to the person in charge for any information.

PS: Please note that I am not working in this company, and thus i do not earn any commissions from them. I inform you about this event is simply out of goodwill. No motive involved. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home