A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Friday, December 08, 2006

I have shifted house! Please visit me at my new house!

Dear friends,

I have shifted my blog to a new blog address:-

http://www.stepstosuccessformyfriends.blogspot.com/

I have shifted some of my old blog posts to my new blog address, so don't be surprised if you find the postings look familiar ... hehehe

If you have any comments or feedbacks for improvement for this new blog address, please feel free to email me. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home