A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stress? Tired? Restless? Something to boost you up???

"Formal education will make you a living;
self education will make you a fortune."
by Jim Rohn


"Target the heart of your customer, not his wallet."
by Rick Beneteau


"Integrity is not a conditional word.
It doesn't blow in the wind or change with the weather.
It is your inner image of yourself,
and if you look in there and see a man who won't cheat,
then you know he never will."
by John. D MacDonald


"Those who seek security are no longer employable."
by Denis Waitley


"When you know clearly what you want,
you'll wake up every morning excited about life."
by Mark Victor Hansen


"Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought."
by Napolean Hill


"Dare to go forward.
Courage is the mark of greatness in leadership."
by Brian Tracy


"The person with the most flexibility
has the best chance of achieving the outcome he / she desires."
by Tony Jeary


"People who know the most,
know they know so little,
while people who know nothing want to take all day to tell it to you."
by Charlie T Jones


"Big people are always giving someone credit and taking blame;
little people are always seeking credit and giving blame."
by Charlie T Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home