A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Service Heros!!! We should learnt from them! Let us UP OUR SERVICE!

From yesterday onwards, every tuesday on channel 5, 7.30pm, there is a new show titled 'Spirit of Service'.

In this show, the host will actually interviewed the "Service Heros" - people who go extra miles for their customers and asked them what is service means to them and why they go extra miles for their customers. The host will also interviewed the customers and asked them why they liked this particular service personnel.

On top of that, the host will also interviewed the top management of a particular organisation on how they train their staff and present the environment to the customer so that not only the customer enjoys the experience in the store but also enjoys the services provided by the staff.

Towards the end of the show, Mr Ron Kaufman (The service guru that i mentioned in my previous post. He is also the author of 'Up your service!') will give some advice on services. Mr Ron Kaufman is also the series consultant for this show.

Therefore, I strongly encouraged you to watch this show every tuesday, on channel 5, 7.30pm. This is definitely an eye opener and educational programme for all of us. Regardless of whether we are working in the service line or not, all of us are service providers. We are the internal customers in our company. If all of us provide good service to our colleagues in the various departments, then the whole company will prosper as a whole as there is team spirit and unity in the company.

So people, what are you waiting for? Remember to UP YOUR SERVICE! and make your working place a better place for you, your colleagues and your customers!! Everybody gets to benefit from it! So Why Don't You Do It NOW! C'mon, take ACTION!

This is Mr Ron Kaufman himself in one of the seminars held recently in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home