A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Sunday, August 27, 2006

INspire? INSpiring?? INSPiration???

"The pessismist borrows trouble,
the optimists lend encouragement"
By William Arthur Ward


"Practice the body language of self confidence.
Stand tall and straight with your chin high and walk briskly.
You will feel better and act better"
By Brian Tracy


"To establish the self esteem,
we must concentrate on our successes
and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives"
By Denis Waitley


"Don't worry about impressing others,
impress yourself.
Who are you trying to please, anyway?"
By Mark Mckeon


"People become really quite remarkable
when they start thinking that they can do things.
When they believe in themselves,
they have the first secret of success"
By Norman Vincent Peale


"Being challenged in life is inevitable,
being defeated is optional"
By Roger Crawford


"Our success should not be a random event,
but the result of conscious actions"
By Tony Jeary


"Success is never ending, failure is never final"
By Dr. Robert Schuller


"Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently"
By Henry Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home