A penny of my thoughts to be shared with U -- my fren =)

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A very goal oriented person. Know what I want to achieve in my life. Very into financial planning and want my friends to achieve financial freedom too while in the midst of pursuiting their happiness without any worries about money.



Monday, August 28, 2006

Men ____ + Women ____ + ??? = love N romance

I believed that most of you are familiar with Dr John Gray, the master guru in relationship between men and women and the differences in them. As I mentioned before, he is coming to Singapore next month to have a day seminar with us.

Maybe some of you are still debating if you should go or not - whether you should spend the time, money and effort to go for this seminar.

I managed to get this mp3 clip - an interview with Dr John Gray by Mr Anthony Robbins. Through this clip, Dr Gray mentioned some of the differences between men and women and how they rate each other during the course of the relationship. Dr Gray also shared his experience on what happened to his family and him that leads to him becoming the master guru in relationship.

For those of you who are not familar with Mr Anthony Robbins, he is the master guru for motivation and self improvement. His teachings in on how you can become very positive in your life and how to make your life as fulfilling as possible by focusing on your goals and overcoming all the challenges you face in your life.

To enjoy the interview, please click here.

For those of you who want to sign up for the seminar, please refer to my previous blog.

Someone had mentioned to me this before - if you want to be successful, then you must learn from successful people in order to achieve good results. If you learn from those people with average success, then you will also achieve average results.

So the choice is YOURS!!! Your future lies in your own HANDS!!! So what are you waiting for???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home